You can read the below directions as PDF document from here .
Access to ACHAIA BEACH HOTEL
Achaia Beach is accessible by private vehicle or public transportation, from the Athens International Airport "El. Venizelos", Kifissos bus station, and through the National Road Athens - Lamia and Athens - Corinth, in the following ways:
From Athens to Patras. To get to Patras by car from Athens, coming from the capital, select the new National Road Athens - Corinth. After Corinth continue on the right traffic stream to enter the National Highway Corinth - Patras. The total route Athens - Patras is part of the great Olympia Odos motorway. Because of the construction project on track, Corinth - Patras traffic speeds are low. The distance from Athens to Patras is about 216 km.
FROM ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT "EL. VENIZELOS" TO PATRA.
Starting from the airport enter Attiki Odos and drive to the end of it (at Eleusis). After you exit Attiki Odos you will automatically enter National Highway Corinth / Patras. If you wish to travel by bus to Patras from Athens International Airport, you can take the bus E93, which leaves from the main building of the airport (ports 4-5) and get off Kifisos bus station from where you change bus heading to Patras. From Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" you can reach Patras by buses and trains of OSE (public Greek railways) as well. Take the Athens Suburban Railway to Kiato and then take the bus that leaves every 1 hour from Kiato heading to Patras.
FROM PYRGOS, ANCIENT OLYMPIA, KYLLINI, ARAXOS TO PATRAS.
Access to Patras from these areas is carried out by the National Road Patras - Pyrgos. From Tripoli, Patras is connected via Highway 111. From Central Greece (Agrinio, Messolonghi, Arta), the National Road Ioannina - Antirrio connects Patras with northwestern Greece and Epirus. Arriving at Antirrio you can choose ferry boat Rio - Antirrio or by car cross the bridge to reach Patras.
ARRIVING IN PATRAS
- in distance 1.50 km after toll in Rio take exit 1 (PATRA - CENTRE - PORT)
- after 1 km. at first traffic light (Mercedes dealership) turn right at Digenis Akritas Str.
- after 100 m. you cross the train tracks and follow sign that tells you to turn right Achilleos street.
- continue 800 m. along the lines of the train and at the next street sign turn left Kastellokampos, after 150 m. you will see the hotel on your right.
THE NEW PORT
- when you exit from the new port, follow the signs to Athens.
- turn left in the last light of the highway (left the Mercedes dealership).
- after 100 m. you cross the train tracks and follow sign that tells you to turn right.
- continue 800 m. in a parallel manner to train tracks and at the next sign, turn left. You will see the hotel on your right after 150m.
FROM RIO - ANTIRRIO
- before leaving bridge take exit 1.
- at the stop turn right
- after 2 km. follow Achaia Beach sign, turn right and you will see the hotel after 150 m. on your left side.
FROM THE MAIN TRAIN STATION
- the suburban train departs from the main station in Patras every 1 hour
- debark to Kastellocampos stop, 200 m. from Achaia Beach Hotel
- follow the signs and you are going to find the Hotel in 3 minutes walking distance